Monday, August 15, 2011

What side dishes or other things to go with a romatic Valentines dinner?

I plan on cooking a romantic dinner at home for my fiance and I for Valentines.We live on 20 acres so I am going to set it up outside. I was going to make scallops and shrimp maybe Fraiche style but I really wanted to find a sweet and spicy glaze for the shrimp. I need a few good side dish recipes and was thinking about asparagus, fried tortellini in alfredo sauce or pasta salad. I am also serving cheese bisquits and salad for an appetizer and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Does anyone have any more or better ideas? Also, We would like to have wine, something sweet, fruity, crisp & smooth with a good alcohol content & cheap but im not to familiar with what type of wine to buy. HELP please =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment