Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is he really interested?

I have spent the past year finding school friends on a onine friend finder. Though the experience has given me joy, and did not expect the pain that has followed due to the fact that I disappeared out of their lives because of tragic cirstances that befall my family. It felt like everyone forgot about me, especially my friends who didn't know where I had disapeared too. I have finally decide to leave the past behind, and see who would follow me to the future so I left the friend finder and emailed everyone with my actual email and number for them to keep in touch if they want. One of the guys I used to go to school with who I didn't remember particularly being friend of foe with was one of the few people who wants to keep in touch with me. This brings me to my question. He sent me a message saying here are my details but also added that he thought I had turned out to be a right looker, and now can find him ANY time I want to, then put this =;) at the end of that statement. What does this mean???I find myself drawn to him too, I mean he was always a nice guy, but its been about 20 years, and it is online!How do I respond to that?Is he pulling my leg?what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment