Sunday, August 14, 2011

More specific on the avoiding/dodging?

This is one scenario we frequently find ourselves in. I will be sitting at the kitchen table, or anywhere else. He will come up, looking up at me all cutsie and inquisitive. I look down at his cuteness and smile and reach my hand down to pet him. BOOM, cutsie turns into a MONSTER. He jumps away, runs back in and nips at my hand, I say OUCH and pull my hand away. He sits there looking all cutsie at me, and if I don't try to pet him again, he yips at me, I try it again, he repeats the previous behavior, I yell OUCH and get up and walk away. I did that for two weeks to no avail. I read on here somewhere to spray him with water. That may work ONCE. The 2nd attempt he would know what it was and the little dodge ball would be able to dodge the shot I'm sure:) Oh I forgot to mention, when he is doing this nipping and yipping, he is also jumping up and scratching the daylights out of my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment